Managing Partner, Sustenabilia Story and Journalist Europa FM
Mona has been in CSR and sustainability leading position in the largest energy company in Southern and eastern Europe for 14 years. Mona led the Sustainability, CSR and Community Relations activities as well as communication of all these activities within OMV Petrom company.
She created “Andrei`s Country Platform”, the biggest and most known corporate social responsibility platform in Romania – focused on solutions, know-how and models created to support people with initiative who want to change the life for the communities in which they live.
Mona coordinated sustainability strategy in OMV Petrom and more national projects for education, health and environment.
In 2015 she started to be personally involved in the vocational education in Romania and she has been the Romanian Ambassador for UE in the European Vocational Skills Week for 4 years.
Mona founded together with her partner, Maria Dumitrescu, Sustenabilia Story, a Think Thank CSR and Sustainability Agency and she is also journalist at Radio Europa FM.
Awards in CSR and sustainability
- Excellence in Social Responsibility – 2012 – International Advertising Association (IAA)
- CSR Leader – 2013 – CSR Media Network
- Andrei`s Country – Best Online Community in Europe – 2013 Digital Comms Awards
- Golden Award for the program “Made in Andrei`s Country” – 2014 – International Public Relations Associations IPRA Golden Awards (UK)
- Best corporate volunteering program – 2014 – PR Daily’s CSR Awards (USA)
- Best CSR Strategy Award – 2012 – Asociația pentru Relații Comunitare
- Innovator of the Year – 2015 – Romanian PR Award